Tuesday, May 24, 2005
Haii, another 2 mths time and i goin to go to study again
I haven even found a job and soon time goin to pass by soon...
Should i half study and half work
or should i work?
That what been goin on thru my mind recently.
Temporary work is difficult to find
Recently a friend have help me to find a job
But the job have to meet quota thingy so i do not take it up
coz i really dun like those meet quota thing and i surely cannot fulfil the quota
but as a result, that friend also did not go for the work because of me!
I am so sorry.
Hope she is not angry with me.
Anyway felt like goin genting again
But it difficult if i want to work
As time become shorter, the more difficult it is to find a job.
Wah!
I been very nagging lately... Haha! So cham leh..
Anyway i will continue to find a work...
shweet dreams;
10:31 AM